Thursday, December 13, 2012

Not the Jedi


Last week almost everybody picked the answer to WIIW more or less correctly. This week I must have picked a more challenging piccie.

Kitty saw a “light sabre” and “an overhead fluorescent light!”
Neither is right although the answer involves light.

Misha agreed that the mystery piccie was “a fluorescent light”
Not a fluorescent light"

Carolyn could see a “light saber too!” but plumped for a “crack in the wall?”
No cracks to be seen.

While Christine thought a knife reflecting light, but despaired at the seeming cruelty of Al.
Not a blade. Am I really that cruel?
So what is the mystery piccie?
Rather than be considered too beastly I will provide a pair of clues:
  1. This is a shot of something that was a couple of miles from my camera lens.
  2. Think movement.
 
 

5 comments:

Kristen M. said...

My first thought the other day was a bridge because the small lights look like headlights. But I don't know why there would be so much light below!

Linda G. said...

I missed WIIW yesterday, but I'll take a stab at it today: is it a sports field at night?

mshatch said...

well my guess was wrong, too but even with your clue I still don't know. A plane maybe? Landing or Taking off at night?

Misha Gerrick said...

Mmm... a car driving really fast on a road at night, so it blurred in the photo? :-D

John Going Gently said...

its a street light!!!!!!!!!!!!!