Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cora Lynn Falls

My piccie of the day is of the Cora Lynn Falls near Marysville in Central Victoria.
They seem more of a cascade than a fall proper (if you ask me).

Perhaps confusingly there are actually two waterfalls in different parts of Victoria called the "Cora Lynn" falls. I have no idea why the two different locations have the same name.

Perhaps there is an interesting story in that!

I caught this piccie a  while ago, it was a rainy miserable day to go trekking through the rainforest but worth it in the end.
 


3 comments:

Carolyn V said...

Wow. It's gorgeous! Wish I could visit.

Jai Joshi said...

How beautiful! I wanna see both Cora Lynn Falls.

Jai

Denise Covey said...

This is a lovely pic, Al, catching the movement of water over rocks. I love this type of pics.

Have lost contact with you, but have popped over today to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

We are boiling up here on the Sunshine Coast. How's things in Melbourne?

Denise