Thursday, August 16, 2012

In which Al is hurt!

How suspicious you all are!
Just because I lead you up the garden path a time or two some of you assume I am out to trap you.
Well Jennifer (AKA Old Kitty) took things at face value and guessed “It's one of those windmill thingies!”

But others are definitely not out to be trapped:
Marcy didn’t exactly trust me with her statement “obviously it LOOKS like a windmill. But, knowing how tricksy you can be I suspect it's something else entirely.”

Linda G showed a definitely suspicious turn of mind: “Well, knowing you, the only thing I'm sure of is that it can't be a windmill. Or, at least, not ONLY a windmill.”

So what do you think, is it a windmill?
What if I turn the piccie over?

Does that help?
Maybe click on the piccie to enlarge it?
What do you think, is it what it looks like.

Do you trust Al?

5 comments:

Anne Gallagher said...

I haven't been here b/c my server has been wonky, but I'll say it's a water wheel. LIke a windmill, only it sucks water up from the ground.

Linda G. said...

Well, now it looks like the reflection of a windmill in a very still body of water...which means it's probably something else entirely.

Hey, can you blame us for not trusting you? ;)

Old Kitty said...

I'm a trusting person!! I still say windmill thingy!! LOL! Take care
x

John Going Gently said...

it's a pastry cutter!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

HA! I like John's answer. No matter which way you turn it, it still looks like a windmill to me. Which probably means it's something entirely different. (Sorry ... you can't get away from that tricky reputation of yours.)