So without further ado some porkies:
- I have a very rigid routine. I have so much happening in my life the only way I can keep it all flowing is if I diarise absolutely everything.
- During my surfie period in my youth I was waiting to catch a wave when suddenly a huge shark burst out of the wave next to me. I have never been so frightened.
- When I was a toddler I lived in a house that had no less than 20 of the deadliest snakes in the world in residence. They didn’t frighten me because I was simply too young to understand the danger.
- Again on the subject of houses, I have lived in a large number of places over the years. In fact the total number of houses I have now lived in is nearly 20.
- Deb and I first met when I sat next to her in a lecture hall on our first day at university.
- I was on a ship in the Suez Canal when the 1967 Arab-Israeli war broke out.
- When I was 18 I wrote off (totalled) my first car by crashing it into a tree.
What do you think? How truthful have I been?
I chose to inflict this tendency to lying on Lisa at Lit and Life and
Myrna at Night Writer
A random photo from the archive.
Next (if I chose not to lie): I get tagged again.