Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Beauty or Beast?



I did mean to post before now. Ah well such is life.

I had better answer last week’s WIIW before I post this week.
There were two guesses:

Marcy guessed “Either a close up of a picture frame or maybe it's the edge of a railing looking down to water. That's what comes to my mind though I suspect I'm way off the mark.”
 It is a close up, but it is a living thing not a frame or railing

Old Kitty said: “A hermit crab's leg encrusted with sand.”
It isn’t a crab, but it is another kind if arthropod.

I shot this mosquito like insect last weekend, 
 
Although it is mozzie shaped it is gigantic in comparison, that piece of timber it is sitting on is a 2 inch thick bench-top.
 Which brings me to this week’s WIIW, what on Earth do you think this might be?


No comments: