Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Shining a light...

Well you will have to forgive me for a very bad pun, but I guess it is time to shine a light on last week's WIIW.

There were a few more guesses in our second round
Old Kitty guessed: “Stylish guttering!”
I suppose you can argue stylish but it isn't guttering.

Linda G said: “A pleated shade in front of a cement wall?”
Nope, but there is certainly a cement rendered wall!

And Susan said: “I dunno, but it looks like whatever it is is made of pocked concrete.”
Well I guess you are half right it is concrete/cement.


So here it is
Green Cape Lighthouse in Ben Boyd National Park on the South Coast of NSW.
And our youngest Lu acts as a scale



4 comments:

Linda G. said...

You're tricky. But at least I got the cement part right.

Misha Gerrick said...

Beautiful photo. Looks like I could reach out and touch it. :-)

Old Kitty said...

LOL!! That's brilliant!! It's certainly stylish! Take care
x

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

It's a lovely lighthouse, and you're as tricky as ever.