Friday, February 10, 2012

In which Al is Flummoxed!

It seems I can’t give one away.

I thought after the last two toughies it was time for an easy one.
I did my usual test run on my home grown victims and 3 of 4 guessed this one right!

Unusually, I wasn’t trying to be tricky (not even a bit Marcy)

No Kitty it isn’t moon rock.

Linda, I hate dentists with a passion so there is no way I would go half way round the world to use yours (No matter how good he/she is). Although I must say I can see why you might guess carpet.

Bizarrely Wendy has got the closest (although it isn’t very close)

Misha, I am pretty sure there is no kind of writing in the image

So as I said I wasn’t trying to be tricky. In fact this is exactly what most people guessed for our penguin friend.

It is fur!
Here is the culprit a female Eastern Grey Kangaroo (Macropus giganteus)I posted this very piccie back in August.
So I guess the biggest clue I can give for the future is many of my WIIW posts are piccies I have posted before (or at least from series I have posted before). And so far all of them, and I mean all of them, are piccies that I have taken myself.

Having said that, as Marcy indicated I do have a tricky side :-)

Also I have just had an idea anyone want to submit a piccie for a guest WIIW post?

Don’t you wish you’d had a guess this time Carolyn V?

4 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwww it's a cute kangaroo!!! How lovely!! It's a cute kangaroo on some moon rock! Yay!

Next please!!!

Take care
x

Linda G. said...

LOL! Huh. Maybe that's a kangaroo carpet in my dentist's office. ;)

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Well, crud. You're just too tricky for me.

Misha Gerrick said...

Darn it! :-D