Friday, January 20, 2012

Too Easy!

Well I said the last “What is it Wednesday” was too easy.

Myrna Foster hit it in one with “It looks like a rock. Is the orange part some kind of lichen?”.

And almost everyone else was pretty close to the money.

I can see I am going to have to put on my thinking cap to find a tougher one for next week!

Anyway here it is, lichen covered boulders on the coast at the Bay of Fires on the North East Coast of Tasmania.

I shot this when we were down there last year.

Once again I have been criss-crossing the city today. I am managing the roll-out of funding for a dental health program for disadvantaged people across the whole State. At the moment I am holding meetings with public and community dental health units to finalise agreements. One of the feel good moments of working for government!

4 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Nearly everyone apart from me got the pic! I said brick didn't I?!?! LOL!!!!

Next one please - I love this game!! Take care
x

Linda G. said...

And it's even lovelier from a distance. (Hmm. Kind of like me.)

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

WOW! I wasn't even close. I have never seen orange lichen in my life! Wait. Amend that. Thanks to you, now I HAVE!

Myrna Foster said...

Sweet! :o)