Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Down Time

Just a quick post this evening.

We (that is Deb, all the Girls and I) are heading off interstate on holiday tomorrow.

We are going to be staying in a town on the south coast of New South Wales (NSW) called Merimbula.

Merimbula is just north of one of my favourite places of all, Eden.

That’s right Eden NSW.

I’ve posted about Eden before, and no doubt I will take a piccie or two while I am away (Ok, Ok, a piccie or two hundred).

I haven’t been to the NSW south coast in winter before so I am looking forward to seeing what we can see.

Humpback whales begin making their way along the coast at this time of year so they could be one thing on offer.

In any case there is a good chance I will bore you with sights from around Eden like:

Twofold Bay;

Ben Boyd National Park.

The local wild life

But we’ll just have to see.

We’ll be away for around ten days. Now the place we are staying is supposed to have internet, but in case it doesn’t you might not hear from me until I get back.

8 comments:

Jayne said...

Wishing you and yours a lovely time! Can't wait to see what pictures you post when you come back - that selection above looks lovely for a start! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip! Look forward to the piccies.

Sarah Ahiers said...

LOVE that bird pic!
He's just so colorful

Kyna said...

Have a good trip! :D

That bird is awesome, btw. There are such colourful things in nature...

Old Kitty said...

Oh wow!! You are going to Paradise Australia style! How wonderful! I hope you and your family have a great time - and of course I expect tons and tons of pics, tons!!! These pics here look stunning and the bird says it all really!

Enjoy! And Take care
x

Wendy Ramer, Author said...

That bird is the most colorful thing I've ever seen!

Kristen M. said...

Have a great time and we'll see you and your piccies when you get back, Uncle Al!

Kelly Breakey said...

Wow, what great pictures. I am a fan of the pics myself. Can't wait to read aboout your trip when you return.