Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lilli

A quick post about our pup Lilli.

Lilli continues to grow and is now getting close to adult size.One of her favourite things is the time almost everyday when we take her down to a local cricket ground so she can play with other dogs and chase her balls.

A lab running with a ball, the epitome of happy?

As you know Labradors have really floppy ears.

A bit more dignified.

But then Lilli's latest trick trying to catch the ball when Lu throws it straight up.

Dang Missed!

And again!

By the way the train in the background is the one I do my writing on to and from work.

7 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Oh wow!! Lilli!! What a cutie!! Hasn't she grown!?!? And looking so happy and athletic! Yay for her!!

Nice shot of your commute train - you must get some nice views! Take care
x

Vicki Rocho said...

What a sweet pup! I can't believe how much she's grown already.

Linda G. said...

Lilli is beautiful! And she looks so happy. :)

Carolyn V said...

Aw! She's so awesome! I love the last picture, what a jump!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Some great action shots there! Thanks for sharing. Almost makes me wish we had a dog again. Our cats aren't much for chasing balls.

John Going Gently said...

that's a nice happy dog....... makes my heart soar

mshatch said...

lucky Lilly gets to play with other dogs! I wish I had a dog park near me; my dog (a yellow lab) loves to play :)